Mashable Social Widget is a cool widget for weblogs owner to have on their sites. The mashable widget is originally from Mashable and most WordPress site can only use it through the use of mashable social widget plugins with less options and you cannot do any real customization to it. But this article is really going to show you how to add customized mashable social widget without plugin to WordPress and blogspot blog owner can simply use this trick.
This widget I am about to expose to you is going to give you great options to customize the widget to your taste without any prior knowledge of CSS.
1. You can specified your preferred social network of your choice
2. Options for email subscription button
3. Adjustable Width
4. Ability to customize the widget background without any knowledge of CSS
5. 16 Social Network available to chose from
Follow the instruction below to add customized mashable social widget without plugin to your site
1. Go to the Widget Generator page and provide the require information
2. After you click Generate Button another page will then open with add to blogger logo.
3. Now click on the logo to take you to another page where you will need to provide some information like your blog name thereafter, click on edit content to copy the HTHL code to use in your wordpress Text widget or use it on your wordpress style sheet CSS.
Hope this is cool enough, if not you are free to comment below.